1. Amini M, Kojuri J, Dehghani MR, Mani A, Nabieie
P, Khalili R, et al. Designing a system of mentorship
in Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. JAMP.
2. Bulte C, Betts A, Garner K, Durning S. Student teaching:
views of student near-peer teachers and learners.
Med Teach. 2007;29(6):583-90.
3. Singh S, Singh N, Dhaliwal U. Near-peer mentoring
to complement faculty mentoring of first-year medical
students in India. Journal of educational evaluation for
health professions. 2014;4:11.
4. Dyrbye LN, Thomas MR, Shanafelt TD, editors.
Medical student distress: causes, consequences, and
proposed solutions. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. USA:
5. Terrion JL, Philion R. The electronic journal as reflection-
on-action: a qualitative analysis of communication
and learning in a peer-mentoring program. Studies in
Higher Education. 2008;33(5):583-97.
6. Coates WC, Crooks K, Slavin SJ, Guiton G, Wilkerson
L. Medical school curricular reform: fourth-year colleges
improve access to career mentoring and overall
satisfaction. Acad Med. 2008;83(8):754-60.
7. Moffat KJ, McConnachie A, Ross S, Morrison JM.
First year medical student stress and coping in a problem-
based learning medical curriculum. Med Educ.
8. Files JA, Blair JE, Mayer AP, Ko MG. Facilitated peer
mentorship: a pilot program for academic advancement
of female medical faculty. Journal of women’s health.
9. Garringer M, Jucovy L. Building relationships: A guide
for new mentors. Washington, DC: Hamilton Fish
Institute on Community and School Violence; 2008.
10. Thawani R. A Guide to Mentoring Medical Students
Medical Education Unit, UCMS and GTB Hospital.
India: University of Delhi; 2010.
11. Mohamadi E, Amini M, Moadab N, Jafari MM, Farjpour
A. Faculty Member’s Viewpoints about the
Characteristics of an Ideal Mentor, Shiraz University
of Medical Sciences, 2013. IJVLMS. 2015; 6(2): 20-5.